Services for Families
Finding care for your child that meets your standards of quality, is affordable and convenient can be complicated, time–consuming and sometimes overwhelming. Making informed choices based on the needs of your family can create a feeling of empowerment.
OCCRRA provides direct support to parents through our eight regional CCR&Rs. This support can include:
- Current information about child care in your area (including rates, policies, ratios and licensing standards)
- Help on what to look for to determine quality child care
- Help in seeking assistance in paying for child care
- Access to many resources (including child development and parenting challenges)
- Information about Step Up to Quality–rated programs throughout Ohio
By connecting parents with the local agencies best equipped to serve their needs, we strive ensure that Ohio's children receive affordable and high–quality care.